SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Admit Card 2022
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Admit Card 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Phase-IX/2021/Selection Post (Advt.No.: Phase-IX/2021/Selection Post). Candidates can download the admit card from the link given below.
|Online Registration Start||24 September 2021|
|Online Registration End||25 October 2021|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date||28 October 2021|
|Admit Card Download||2 March 2022|
|Exam Date||14 to 16 March 2022|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25, 27, 30 Years. (Read Vacancy Details)
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Class 10th Pass / Class 12th Pass / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Selection will be based on the exam.
- The form is to be filled in from 24 September 2021 to 25 October 2021.
- You can read the notification before apply.
- For Updates, You must have a personal email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scan your passport size photo before apply.
- The photo should not be more than 3 months old.
- Scan your signature before apply.
- Scan your thumb impression before apply.
- keep the eligible documents with you while filling the form.
- Keep ID proof with you while filling the form. Like Aadhar card etc.
- While filling the form, read every column carefully and then fill it.
- Please check the form preview once before submit.
- If there is any mistake in the form, fix it.
- After this, submit the form.
- Use BHIM UPI or Net Banking or Master Card or Visa Card or RuPay Card to pay the fee.
- After deposit the fee, take out a print copy of it and keep it safe with you.
- If the candidate is exempted from the fee, then that candidate does not have to pay the fee. They download the print directly and keep it safe with you.
www.vacSSC Selection Post Phase 9 Admit Card 2022
|Download Admit Card|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|